Thursday, February 14, 2013

The unwritten rules of sleeping

well it's 11:00 and I just remembered I have to do a blog.. and sleeping popped up into my head so yeah I writing about the rules of sleeping! woo!

ok um first things first. the biggest rule about sleeping is sleeping. while your sleeping you must stay sleeping. otherwise your not sleeping. you maybe me confused but I me it makes sense. if your not sleeping then your not sleeping. get it? no? well too bad. on to the next subject.

ok second of all! another rule of sleeping is dreaming. you must dream. sure when you wake up you probably will feel like you didn't dream but you did. trust me. it's been proven that everyone dreams when they sleep. they just don't remember it. hopefully you had a good dream and not a nightmare.. but sometimes it can't be helped. xD

third rule of sleeping! keep a glass of water nearby your bed. at least for me this is what I do every night. I always wake up at like 2:00 am and I'm thirsty as heck! but I'm also tired and I don't feel like walking to the kitchen for agua. but eventually I muster up enough strength to stand up and walk a little bit. but if it were already nice and ready for me It would have been better than walking to the kitchen. my kitchen is all the way across the other side of my house.. which is like.. 40 steps.. ain't nobody got time for that!

last rule of sleeping. use the bathroom before you sleep. unless you want to wake up in the middle of a giant yellow puddle!! or unless you want to get up and walk to the bathroom which is like 10 steps away. ugh makes me tired just thinking about it. Ok so those were my rules that I follow.

Goodnight! I'm going to sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment